How I revived my dead sex life in a joint family! - Times of India

[ad_1]
Finding the time to have sex while living in a joint family can be incredibly difficult. The lack of privacy and alone time can affect you and your partner to a great extent. I hardly find the time to have my husband all to myself because we are either sitting with the family during the evening time or are pretty tired at night to even attempt having sex. Slowly, I lost the intimate touch with my husband and all there was left in my marriage was nothing but a boring time with the family.
At one point of time, I felt disconnected from my husband entirely. We hardly talked to each other and even if we did, we talked about work and family stuff. I missed hanging out with my husband, going out on dates and most importantly, having sex! I could sense that my husband would also want to take out time with me. And then I knew, that I have to figure something out in order to bring our dead sex life back!

Taking out time in a joint family is pretty hard! But I did it!
I once proposed that my in-laws and sisters-in-law go out for a movie together. I planned some movie night outings for them and even booked them quite a few reservations in good restaurants. They were quite happy that I took out the time to get them a treat like this. Those movie nights were the best for me because I had ample time with my husband. All we had was mindblowing sex without any distractions!

Once, my husband and I even wore workout clothes and went into our room to make sure everyone was under the impression that we were working out. I even put on some loud workout music to mask the noises and motion. That worked out well as well! We were able to have sex without any distractions that way too! Another great idea I had was going on fake trips where my husband and I would actually book a grand hotel and enjoy our night together. We went to the grand hotel Leela once, and that time has been one of the most memorable ever! We had the kinkiest and most pleasurable sex ever.

Lastly, bathroom sex! It is a great way to have sex while being in a joint family but the risks involved are too many. Hahaha! We did try once, but I was pretty close to slipping and spraining my ankle. So, my husband and I try to opt for other ways to have sex and these have worked out for us pretty much! There’s always a solution to a problem and our marriage has been happier.



[ad_2] Source link https://worldnews2023.com/life-style/how-i-revived-my-dead-sex-life-in-a-joint-family-times-of-india/?feed_id=60173&_unique_id=64c9c8457d4bb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills couple Kyle Richards and Mauricio Umansky ‘seperate’

Perspective | When it comes to this year’s Oscar movies, more is more

Dachshunds and Danes! How the stars are celebrating Christmas this year